I’m excited to announce my new personally tailored training courses in bicycle maintenance. Enter for the chance to win 1 of 2 training sessions (2 hour long) in the Brockley Bikes workshop when you like, follow, tag and share this post. More details below…
Here’s how to enter:
- Follow our page and like this post = 1 entry (required)
- Tag a friend = 1 extra entry per friend (optional)
- Repost this post on your feed using the hashtag #iwannafixmybike = 3 extra entries (optional)
- Subscribe to Brockley Bikes YouTube channel = 3 extra entries (optional)
The short link in our bio has been changed to take you straight to our YouTube channel to make it easier for the duration of the giveaway. We can’t tell if private YouTube accounts have subscribed, so you’ll have to contact us directly to confirm.
1 tag = 1 entry, so tag as many friends as you can! 1 repost to feed = 3 EXTRA entries. YouTube channel subscribe = 3 EXTRA entries. Winners will be chosen Monday 13th February 2023. Giveaway ends 11:59pm Sunday 12th February 2023. Keep your eyes on this page for more announcements coming soon!
- The promoter is Brockley Bikes
- The competition is open to residents of the UK aged 16 years or over except employees of Brockley Bikes and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
- The competition is open to public accounts only.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entry details for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://brockleybikes.com/private-customers/maintenance-training-session-giveaway/
- The contest will only be held on Instagram, though you may see promotion on other social media channels.
- Only one prize available per person.
- Multiple entries from the same person are allowed and awarded for each time you tag a friend or repost to your feed using the hashtag #iwannafixmybike
- Closing date for entry will be 11:59pm Sunday 12th February 2023.After this date, no further entries will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries received after the closing date.
- Winner must contact Brockley Bikes within 24 hours of being announced otherwise another entry will be chosen.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and terms and conditions without notice for any reason. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Winners will be chosen:
- At random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.